Apple Jam Moraba e Saib -Afghan Food Recipes – طرز و تهیه مربای سیب
Apple Jam made from fresh apples is a delicious and healthy recipe you could eat at any time. We usually eat it at breakfast with afghani bread. Here are all the ingredients you need for this yummy Jam:
2 cups of water
1 cup sugar
½ tbsp cardamom
½ cup (or as much as desired) almonds, chopped
Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Cut apples in equal halves.
- In a pot, add water and let it boil over.
- Dissolve sugar in it.
- Add cardamom and mix well.
- Add chopped apples, almonds and lemon juice in it.
- Let it simmer for 15 minutes or until all water is absorbed
- Transfer it in a Jar.
- Serve it by itself or with Afghan Naan bread.
- Keep it refrigerated for next time.